Monday, August 3, 2015

 
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH MY PHONE
 
 
This is the excuse people use when:
 
  1. They purposely ignore your calls.
  2. They failed to call when they told you they would.
  3. Do not wish to be bothered by....
  4. They cannot think of a lie to tell at the moment of inquiry.
  5. They are around a person or people that they don't want to hear them talking to you.
  6. They are doing something they should not be doing; with someone they're not suppose to be with; or they don't want you to know where they are and what they're doing.
  7. Etc.
 
Some people will go as far to tell you:
  1. "I didn't get any missed calls from you." (We know this is a lie: Missed Calls always show.)
  2. "I called you; the call went straight to voicemail. (This is a lie because your phone was on and continued to ring until voicemail kicks in.)
  3. "My phone was off." (Lie! When phone is on its rings more than once. When phone is off it goes straight to voicemail.)
  4. "I don't know how your number got on my blocked list..." (Lie Alert: Contact numbers do not automatically end up blocked. A contact number has to be selected; the block command must be selected; and when a call is received from a blocked phone number, your phone will let you know.)
  5. "I didn't send you to voicemail." (Lie! When a recipient receives your you will hear it ringing, and if the call suddenly goes to voicemail, that person "ignored" your call by sending you to voicemail. The call did not drop due to technical difficulties--if it did so, you would have received an electronic beep, beep, beep at minimum.)
  6. "I didn't see your text." (More than likely they are telling a lie because most people are constantly looking at their phones doing or another with/to it. So they saw your text.)
  7. "My ringer was off....I didn't know you called." (Okay. Maybe it was, but the phone receiver symbol showed how many calls you received--as did your message symbol for text messages and voicemails, etc. Rarely do people not look at their phones when they ring or vibrate.)
  8. "I couldn't answer when you called because...." (Okay. But you could have called back.)
  9.  "I had no juice in my phone." (Okay. Listen up: If your phone was out of juice, it would have been off and they call would have gone straight to voicemail, idiot!)
  10. "I couldn't find my phone." (Okay. When you found it, why didn't you call back?)
Isn't it amazing that people will tell you: "Something must be wrong with my phone."   All of us are keenly astute regarding the function of cell phone technology and people should stop telling the ridiculous above-referenced lies. Be straight-up. Tell the complainer this: "I didn't want to talk to you...at the time."



2 comments:

  1. I read your pisces link!! I swear a pisces is trying to make my life hell too!! She is a blogger, she twisted my commnents and posted them to probably harrass meee mentally! I wish some american org deals with her rightly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read your Pisces blog as well and I can't believe how accurate it is. It's so sad because I have a Pisces who's hurting me but j don't know how to let go. Help :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and interest--pro or con.